For us, giving back is core to our culture. We’re guided by our unwavering commitment to support the members of our community and strive to have a positive impact where we live and work.
We want a better shared future for our community and believe one of our most important responsibilities is supporting the people we serve.
We’re proud to offer a mall walking program and work together with the following partners to benefit our local community:
- Feeding America
- Candlelight Fellowship Church
- Second Harvest
- St. Vincent de Paul
- Kootenai Humane Society
- Community Library Network
The Power of Together
Never underestimate the power of community. By supporting one another, we keep our community thriving. Silver Lake Mall, together with its tenants, contractors, and vendors, employs nearly 500 people from our community.
The mall also provides support to our schools, local municipalities, county, and state through combined payroll, sales, utility and real estate tax contributions annually of nearly $5.2M.
We’re more than a shopping center to our locals, we are the heartbeat of our hometown. Our local neighborhoods have been, and will continue to be, our focus. Here’s what we’re doing to help our community.
- Hosting drive-thru food distribution in partnership with Second Harvest.
- Hosting Bacon Fest, St. Vincent de Paul’s annual fundraising event, featuring specialty tastings of bacon-themed dishes, a beer garden and live music with proceeds benefitting the Warming Center.
- Partnering with North Idaho Events to host “The Golden Years” providing resources and information, such as retirement communities, home care, vision, hearing aid and fall prevention.
- Partnering with North Idaho Events to provide space for a free Bow Wow Meow Pet Expo featuring pet stores, adoption, food, supplies, and training resources.
- Hosting a free Avista Energy Fair and Energy Assistance Days to provide demonstrations and energy efficiency resources.
- Partnering with Candlelight Fellowship Church to host a family-friendly Harvest Carnival for the community.
- Hosting St. Vincent de Paul’s annual fundraiser featuring soup tastings, live music and giveaways with proceeds supporting the homeless shelter.
- Hosting the Choose Local Holiday Fest featuring local vendors, entertainment, refreshments and prizes.
We are here to help nonprofit organizations make a difference in our communities. Parking lot or other space for donations, medical care, social outreach, and more – let us know how we can be of help.
Silver Lake Mall is the largest enclosed mall in Northern Idaho. Located in the city of Coeur d’Alene, the mall offers a strong mix of retailers like JoAnn Fabric and Craft, Macy’s, Bath & Body Works, and an expanding array of retailers and restaurants.
Visit our Community Market starting weekends April, inside of the Silver Lake Mall.
Get In Touch
Mall Hours: 10am-7pm
200 W. Hanley Ave.
Coeur d’Alene, ID
©Silver Lake Mall 2021. All rights reserved.